Map of the castle
To discover a walk throught the history of perfumes, you can request a free map of the site, available in several languages: French, English, German and Dutch.
Discover the interactive version
For self-guided tour, two documents are available at reception :
- Guidebook for sale at €5,10 (only in French)
- Visit booklet for sale at €1,70 (in French, English, German, Dutch, Italian and Spanish)
- Game booklets for children (only in French)
- Audio files are available in the rooms of the castle: you can download them before your arrival (strongly recommended) or by flashing QR-codes on site.
- July and August: every day at 11 am, 2:30 pm and 4 pm.
- The rest of the year: saturday, sunday and national holidays at 3pm 15h.
These guided tours are in addition to the entrance fee : + €2 full price, + €1 reduced price.
Group visits by booking only.
Warning: dogs and pets are not allowed on the site, including in the gardens (except guide dogs).
A covered picnic area is accessible on site only during the castle’s opening days and hours. We do not offer any on-site catering.
Photographs without flash are allowed in the castle.